Small Household Appliances/threading bobbin sewing machine

Touch & Sew Deluxe Zig-Zag Sewing Machine; Singer model 758; recently acquired the machine; appears like new-original owner seldom used it; when attempting to wind a bobbin how do I get the bobbin latch to stay in position?; is there a way to manually thread a bobbin for this machine?

Sorry I am so late getting back to you as I have been trying to contact one of my exemployees to answer your question and have not been able to do so.  I know nothing about sewing machines but she does.  I will keep trying and get back to you if I can make contact.  You can contact her directly at:  I think she should be able to help you. Sorry that I can not help more but I know less than nothing about sewing machines.

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.