Small Household Appliances/threading bobbin sewing machine

Question
Touch & Sew Deluxe Zig-Zag Sewing Machine; Singer model 758; recently acquired the machine; appears like new-original owner seldom used it; when attempting to wind a bobbin how do I get the bobbin latch to stay in position?; is there a way to manually thread a bobbin for this machine?

Answer
Sorry I am so late getting back to you as I have been trying to contact one of my exemployees to answer your question and have not been able to do so.  I know nothing about sewing machines but she does.  I will keep trying and get back to you if I can make contact.  You can contact her directly at:   baire702@sbcglobal.net  I think she should be able to help you. Sorry that I can not help more but I know less than nothing about sewing machines.

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer