Small Household Appliances/keurig

Question
My B40 appeared to be leaking so took off the bottom to locate it with no luck so put it back together and now all the lights flash, pressing the buttons does nothing to turn it off or make coffee.  I got a main circuit board from ebay which does the same thing.  I guess some water must have gotten into something as even with the reservoir off there is water in it.  I notice another smaller circuit board and wonder if that is the problem or perhaps you have another idea?

Answer
I have no idea why they have to put so many circuit boards in coffee makers.  It used to be that there was an element, a fuse and a thermostat.  We have given up on repairing coffee makers as they cost too much to repair.  I would guess that some water got into the other circuit board or the touch pad and shorted it out.  Not much to do but help fill up your local landfill with it.
I am really surprised that you actually found a main circuit board for it.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer