Small Household Appliances/sunbeam mixer


my mixer broke so i need to purchase one.
i would like to know the supplier in durban area
the model no. sun 0064 whitch fits on a blender

You would have to contact Sunbeam directly to find a dealer in your area.  You should be able to use the Sunbeam web site to contact them.  If you can not do it through that web site, try  They own Sunbeam.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.