Small Household Appliances/Philips Saeco coffee machine display doesn't light up

Philips Saeco Intelia (HD8751 in Denmark) coffee machine display doesn't light up.
I can still use the machine, but the display screen doesn't show the green color when ste start button is pressed. I can see the options, but because hey are in black and white, the machine is difficult to use.
The machine is at little more than 2 years old.

Flemming Christiansen

I think you should contact the manufacturer and see what they recommend.  You need a new circuit board display unit which I am sure that they do not make for sale.  Most of these machines are made in China and they do not make any parts available.  The manufacturer may have a replacement program in place.  I do not know of any coffee makers that are repairable anymore.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.