Small Household Appliances/Philips Saeco coffee machine display doesn't light up

Question
Philips Saeco Intelia (HD8751 in Denmark) coffee machine display doesn't light up.
I can still use the machine, but the display screen doesn't show the green color when ste start button is pressed. I can see the options, but because hey are in black and white, the machine is difficult to use.
The machine is at little more than 2 years old.

Regards
Flemming Christiansen

Answer
I think you should contact the manufacturer and see what they recommend.  You need a new circuit board display unit which I am sure that they do not make for sale.  Most of these machines are made in China and they do not make any parts available.  The manufacturer may have a replacement program in place.  I do not know of any coffee makers that are repairable anymore.

Please visit our web site: kieferappliance.biz

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer