Small Household Appliances/Antique sunbeam mixmaster

I have a very old mixmaster about 63 years old. It still works but started smoking so I turned it off. It belong to my mother who is 89 years old and I would like to restore it to use. Where could I get a reliable service person in Arkansas?  Hot Springs or Little Rock area.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Service centers that work on these old mixers are few and far between these days.  We are the only one left in a seven state area in the mid west.  We have been specializing in antique mixer repair since 1980 and have a lot of used parts available as new are not available any more.  It is hard to say what the problem with your mixer is.  It could be something as simple as it needs cleaning or maybe more complicated as a speed control or resistor burned out. I really have no access to other service centers in the country so it is hard for me to recommend any.  

If you would like us to look at your mixer, please send it to us with a $15 estimate fee and we will be glad to call you with the exact cost.  If we repair the mixer, the estimate fee will be deducted from the total cost.  If you do send the mixer to us, please send just the mixer head.
We do not require any attachments or stand and package it well.  Send to us at: Kiefer Appliance, 4511 Monona Dr. Monona, Wi. 53716  608-221-3322  Thank you.

Please visit our web site:  

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.