Small Household Appliances/Dormeyer Power Chef 4201

Question
I need to replace a frayed power cord on a Dormeyer Power Chef 4201. There is one screw on the underside, but I cannot locate any other fastener that would allow opening up the mixer to replace the cord. What is the key to this puzzle?

Answer
I am sorry to be late in getting back to you.  I was waiting until I got to the shop as I thought I had an old mixer to look at but I do not.  It has been years since we have seen a Dormeyer in for service and my brain is getting older.  I do have two old mixer heads but they are not the 4201 series and all of their models are different.  I know that there is a screw that has to come out and it is on the inside.  You have to take a lot of the mixer apart just to get at the screw.  Sorry, but it has been way to long.  I am going to refer you to a chat web site and I am sure someone on the site will have the answer you need.  Contact "We Actually Collect Electric Mixers" at:  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/WACEM/info  There are people on this site that are really into mixers and they will be able to help you.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer