Small Household Appliances/oster kitchen center touch control (978-06B)

Question
Trying to find replacement parts for the oster kitchen center touch control (978-06B).  When searching for parts I hit snags upon finding the model number.  The only number on the machine is Service Center #978-06B.  Is that the actual model number?

Thank you,
Yvonne

Answer
This is the correct # that you need for parts but parts for this unit are almost non-existent.
Oster only made this model for one year and discontinued it.  If you need a new touch control board, you will be farther ahead to buy an older or newer style base unit that does not have a touch board.  That way all of your attachments will still work.  I think that I may have a rebuilt base unit , but I am not at the shop so I am not sure.  If you are interested, please contact us at: info@kieferappliance.com  or call at: 608-221-3322.

Thank you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer