Small Household Appliances/Oster Kitchen Center

I am trying to locate an instruction manual for an Oster Kitchen center.  The particular model I have is stamped on the motor head clip but is unreadable.  The kitchen center is the model with the touch pad control panel only.  It also has a manual off/on slide button control which turn the machine off or on to operate and is the only moving control on the machine.

I have searched the Oster website and checked for a manual, but the site does not contain the option to select for kitchen center operation manuals.  

Can you help me?

I have an earlier manual that I can email to you.  It is about 30 pages long and covers all of the basic operations.  We sell it for $5.00.  The whole manual is over 60 pages but page 31-60 is all recipes. If you would like the entire manual it is $10.  I do not have an exact manual for your unit because they only made it for two years and the only difference is the touch board.
Oster had a lot of problems with the model and discontinued it after about two years.  If you would like to order a manual just let me know and I can email it to you.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.