Small Household Appliances/scovill hamilton beach solid state stand mixer model 25

My wife inherited her mother's scovill hamilton beach solid state stand mixer model 25. It works great. But is there a dough hook attachment that will work with it? Also, when was it made, approximately?

There may have been a dough hook attachment for this mixer but it was an extra so not many people purchased it when new.  Therefore there are not many on the used market now.  You can try Ebay and see if you can get them there.  I think this unit was made in the 1970s.  Even if you do find some dough hooks, I would be very careful in using them as the beater gears in the head are not really made for them.  They are just a plastic gear and they strip out easily. If you want more information on this mixer please contact:   This stands for We Actually Collect Electric Mixers.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.