Small Household Appliances/Sunbeam mixer on stand

Question
One of the beaters will not stay in it just drops out and won't lock in.And is it some place I can get parts?

Answer
The reason could be one of two things.  Check out the top of the beater that goes inside the mixer and see if there is a small snap ring in the groove.  If not that is the problem.
If the ring is there, it could be that the gear inside has a groove that the snap ring locks into and it may be plugged with flour.  I do not know what model you have so I am guessing that you have an MMA, MMB, 10,11 or 12.  I have been trying to order some new beaters from my supplier for over five months now so I do not know if I will ever get them.  You could email us in a month or two and ask for new beater for your model mixer and see if they have come in yet.
Contact us at:  608-221-3322  or  info@kieferappliance.com

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer