Small Household Appliances/Dormeyer Silver Chef 4300

Question
Hello,

My mixer beaters started clunking against each other. So when I pull out one beater at a time, only one of the holes spins. Are they both suppose to spin? If so any suggestions on how to fix it? Or is it even fixable?

Thanks!

Answer
Yes, they should both spin.  One of the gears is stripped inside the mixer. Even if you can find a new gear it is quite a job to change it amd you probably will not find a gear as this is a very old mixer.  You may be able to find a head assembly on Ebay that does not run or maybe just purchase a good mixer head and use the bowls and stand from your old one.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer