Small Household Appliances/Scovill Hamilton Beach stand mixer

HB Scovill Mixer
HB Scovill Mixer  

HB Scovill Mixer2
HB Scovill Mixer2  
I was given an old Hamilton Beach Scovill Stand Mixer. I am looking for a replacement dial for the timer, and also, trying to find the product # or serial number.  The only thing on the underneath side is patent #'s.  It did have a # 180427 above the patents. Its a great mixer, but would like to find a manual or how to order spare parts.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Photo of mixer attached.

This mixer is in very good condition for its age.  It is a later model unit because it has a solid state speed control.  By later I mean it was probably made in the late 1980's.  This design was use since the 50's.  You can try to contact our shop and see if we may have a used one. I do have some old manuals that we sell but I do not know if we have a HB or not. Please contact us directly at:  or  608-221-3322.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.