Small Household Appliances/Scovill Hamilton Beach stand mixer

Question
HB Scovill Mixer
HB Scovill Mixer  

HB Scovill Mixer2
HB Scovill Mixer2  
I was given an old Hamilton Beach Scovill Stand Mixer. I am looking for a replacement dial for the timer, and also, trying to find the product # or serial number.  The only thing on the underneath side is patent #'s.  It did have a # 180427 above the patents. Its a great mixer, but would like to find a manual or how to order spare parts.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Photo of mixer attached.

Answer
This mixer is in very good condition for its age.  It is a later model unit because it has a solid state speed control.  By later I mean it was probably made in the late 1980's.  This design was use since the 50's.  You can try to contact our shop and see if we may have a used one. I do have some old manuals that we sell but I do not know if we have a HB or not. Please contact us directly at: info@kieferappliance.com  or  608-221-3322.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer