Small Household Appliances/sunbeam mixmaster Vista

Question
Hi - I bought a Sunbeam Mixmaster Vista stand mixer at an estate sale, no beaters. At a local resale store they have lots of beaters - I bought a old awful looking sunbeam mixer so I could have the beaters for my mixer - Well, I threw away the crummy mixer and kept the beaters - they will not stay in my mixer, I don't know why... the Vista has a button that you push to remove beaters instead of the locking one like others... Do you know a reason why these beaters won't stay in? Thanks so much. Tina

Answer
Sunbeam made many different beaters for their different models and they call a lot of different models Vista.  If you can give me the model or service # from your mixer I may be able to give you a part number for the correct beaters.  I do have some new and used beaters for the old Sunbeam mixers.  Please contact us at:  info@kieferappliance.com or call: 608-221-3322 with the model info and we can see what we can do for you.  Thank you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer