Small Household Appliances/sunbeam mixmaster Vista

Hi - I bought a Sunbeam Mixmaster Vista stand mixer at an estate sale, no beaters. At a local resale store they have lots of beaters - I bought a old awful looking sunbeam mixer so I could have the beaters for my mixer - Well, I threw away the crummy mixer and kept the beaters - they will not stay in my mixer, I don't know why... the Vista has a button that you push to remove beaters instead of the locking one like others... Do you know a reason why these beaters won't stay in? Thanks so much. Tina

Sunbeam made many different beaters for their different models and they call a lot of different models Vista.  If you can give me the model or service # from your mixer I may be able to give you a part number for the correct beaters.  I do have some new and used beaters for the old Sunbeam mixers.  Please contact us at: or call: 608-221-3322 with the model info and we can see what we can do for you.  Thank you.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer

Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.

High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.