Small Household Appliances/Rochester percolator -start fuse

Question
I have a Rochester percolator that does not heat. On the bottom it states that I must invert pot fast...to get the fuse to engage. I have tried. Any clue as to the correct "technic" would be appreciated.  Thanks, Joyce

Answer
I am not familiar with a Rochester brand percolator but will try to help you.  It sounds like the fuse is the problem.  Is this a newer unit or very old?  It sounds like it is a very old unit.  If you can take the bottom of the coffee maker off and take a picture of the inside I may be able to help you.  Most of the old units were very similar.  I have seen many different brands of percs and they all have similar parts.  Please email me the picture and I will see if I can help.  Email to: kieferappliance@yahoo.com

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.biz

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer