Small Household Appliances/Sunbeam fry pan cord


Just bought a vintage fry pan - patent 1955, small, square, with aqua handle and lid insert.  No cord.  Rats! It takes a two-prong cord, not the heat probe type.  The info on the bottom says FP-M 175703, Model FPA for 110-120V, 1150 W. Any chance you have a cord for sale?

You may be in luck.  I have four different size cords for roasters.  If you will measure the distance from the center of one pin to the center of the other pin and let me know that measurement, I may be able to supply the correct cord. Please contact me directly at:  Thank you.

Please visit our web site:

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.