Small Household Appliances/Sunbeam fry pan cord

Question
Just bought a vintage fry pan - patent 1955, small, square, with aqua handle and lid insert.  No cord.  Rats! It takes a two-prong cord, not the heat probe type.  The info on the bottom says FP-M 175703, Model FPA for 110-120V, 1150 W. Any chance you have a cord for sale?

Answer
You may be in luck.  I have four different size cords for roasters.  If you will measure the distance from the center of one pin to the center of the other pin and let me know that measurement, I may be able to supply the correct cord. Please contact me directly at:  info@kieferappliance.biz  Thank you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.biz

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer