Small Household Appliances/sunbeam mixmaster jr.

Question
Hello Wayne,
  I cannot figure out how to get the beaters out of a mixmaster jr. They've been in there for years and I don't risk using BF&I.
   Thanks,
   Billroth

Answer
I would try WD40.  Spray it on the shaft of the beaters where they go into the mixer.  This may loosen them up a little.  Let is soak for a day or so then try to pull them out.  If they have been in the mixer for years they may be corroded into the beater gears.  Try to turn them by hand and see if they will loosen.  Then pull and see if they come out.  If they do place some vegetable oil on the shaft after cleaning them and re-insert them.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.biz

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer