Small Household Appliances/Sunbeam MixMaster Model 12

Question
I have a Mixmaster Model 12 that has an open field coil.  I have several other model 12 in my basement that I use for parts.  How can I remove the old field coil and reinstall a replacement field coil?  I cannot determine how the field coil is held in place..hopefully not glued..

Thanks

Charles Shaheen

Answer
10-11-12
10-11-12  

10-11-12
10-11-12  
Once the armature is out of the mixer the field coil should just slide out of the case.  I say should as I'm sure it is caked with flour and will not pull easily.  Be sure that you remove the motor brushes before you take the armature and coil out.  I will send you an attached  parts blow-up of your mixer tomorrow when I am at the shop.  Maybe it will help you.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.net

Small Household Appliances

Wayne Kiefer