Small Household Appliances/Stove top Blower


Kiefer Hi, I have a Broan Chuck Wagon
Blower, model 320. I need a new light
Dimmer switch. The replacement switch
is obsolete. This switch comes off the blower and has two wires.Is there another switch that you could recommend. Thanks for the help Ken

You should be able to use any variable capacitor switch that can be used on a light.  I have found that has what you will require.  They have a search system that you should be able to use to find what you need.  Good luck.

Please visit our web site:  

Small Household Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Wayne Kiefer


Any concerning the repair of small electric household appliances (coffee makers, waffle makers,etc.) shavers, antique clocks, air compressors, lamps, generators.


High school Industrial Arts teacher. Plant manager at Trek Bicycle factory. Self employed for last 20 years in the small appliance repair business.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]