Snakes/Eye Problems

peter B wrote at 2015-09-19 18:16:18
Hi Michelle

I under stand your problem as my ball python HAD the same eye problem it is NOT retained eye skin

I think and hope my problem is solved as I purchased a fogger for 23 online for anphibians and the last shed the eyes were crinkled on the shed skin and my snakes eyes in her new skin are clear and perfect   I know fog the viv for about an hour a day from about 45% up to 70% and then turn off fogger

This is my first result and so far it looks good

I realy hope this helps you as it helps me

regards peter B

Eric Rovegno

I can answer questions regarding Ball Pythons and other python and boa species. I can reply to questions about, their environment, health, deceases, breeding, and housing. I can also answer questions about other pythons and boas, but my expertise is in the Python Regius or Royal Python, better known as the Ball Python.

My experience is as a snake owner and breeder. I have owned reptiles for nearly twelve years. My experience is more on Ball Pythons, but can usually answer questions about other reptile species.

The Maine Herpetology Society

I believe that my at home experience as well as the hours of research I have done about the Ball Python is training enough. As mentioned before I can answer questions about Pythons and Boas, but my expertise lies within the Ball Pythons. This is why I created a website geared for ball python owners or future owners.