Snakes/White patches on redtail boa

Question
Boa
Boa  

Boa
Boa  
I have a five year old male red tail boa. After his last shed, I noticed what appears to be a white streak on his back. The scales are there, the skin doesn't appear damaged, just the sudden change in color. The pictures I sent are not light reflecting off his skin, but the actual white area I am asking about. Can you give me any idea of what this is?

Answer
Mike, I've seen something like that before in my boas.  I attributed it to some sort of abrasion.  Like they somehow scraped themselves during shedding.  It always appeared right on the ridge of the back just likes yours so I figured they somehow did it during the shed???

Snakes

BPC