Snakes/Boa's eye different

Question
QUESTION: Hi, i just got a baby boa couple week ago, and a just notice my boa's eyes are different, the left eye is smaller than the raight one, almost half of it. Why it can be like that?  is that condition allright? could it be become normal as the snake grow?

Cheers

ANSWER: Ronald,
  I have never seen this. Does the snake seem to see out of both eyes? Can you reply and attach a picture?

Eye
Eye  

Eye
Eye  
QUESTION: Kevin,

The snake seems doesn't have problem with the vision for both eyes, but not sure about the percentage of it.

Thank you Kevin.

Cheers,

Ronald

Answer
That is interesting. I cannot tell a huge difference from the photos, but that is the limit of using a camera. If he can see out of at all, I would not be concerned. To answer your original question, I do not think it will change as the snake gets older. I think it could be a simple abnormality, nothing more.

Snakes

Kevin L. Ogle