Snakes/My snake is LOST!

Question
Hello! I'm slightly going into panic mode because my Florida Kingsnake has officially been missing for 2 months now. He's known for escaping, this is his 3rd time.. But this is the first time at this home. It's a townhouse and all the ventilation is separate so he couldn't have gone to another house. I guess I just want to know if its even possible he's still alive? Should I still expect him to just show up one day or do I just give up?

Answer
Unless you smelled decay I'd assume he's still alive.  Whether or not he's still in the condo???  Check warm dark places-under sinks and appliances especially.  You could also try putting a mouse in an aquarium in a certain open spot and keep checking it every 20-30 minutes to see if he shows up to investigate.

Snakes

BPC