Snakes/corn snake

Question
my corn snake has a weird spine problem that makes him have bumps all over his back. he still eats and behaves normally but he is not as strong as a normal snake. is there some kind of special treatment that i should be giving him?

Answer
hmm, I have never ran across a spine issue like this, Im really good friends with the exotic vet where I live and I asked his opinion and he said a few things come to his mind as to what your snake could have had but that none have a treatment for the muscle loss. If he is weak and lethargic he needs to be seen, corn snakes generally are not very strong snakes. I would just keep feeding him and caring for him as normal. He will just be a little different, unless he really starts to show signs that its bothering him I wouldnt worry to much.

Snakes

Amber Barrett