Snakes/sick snake and shedding

Question
I got my baby red albino corn snake about a month ago and he has pooped out liquid twice but the carcuses the rest of the time does this mean hes sick?? And i dont know when he is supossed to shed orhow often could u give me some pointers please

Answer
It could be a illness or due to low heat. I would get him looked at just incase. Shedding depends on how often the snake is fed, he should be shedding at least once a month. My snakes eat once a week and will shed between 1-3 times a month depending on the breed of snake, age and size of the meal they are fed. If he is eating a small meal less often then once a week then he will shed less often but its not going to hurt him at all.  

Snakes

Amber Barrett