Snakes/sick snake and shedding

I got my baby red albino corn snake about a month ago and he has pooped out liquid twice but the carcuses the rest of the time does this mean hes sick?? And i dont know when he is supossed to shed orhow often could u give me some pointers please

It could be a illness or due to low heat. I would get him looked at just incase. Shedding depends on how often the snake is fed, he should be shedding at least once a month. My snakes eat once a week and will shed between 1-3 times a month depending on the breed of snake, age and size of the meal they are fed. If he is eating a small meal less often then once a week then he will shed less often but its not going to hurt him at all.  

Amber Barrett

I can answer any and all questions about snakes, whether its how to pick the right snake for your needs and wants, eating and temperature issues, health problems ( I can not give a diagnosis or make up for vetrinary treatment but can give options on what to do). I can also answer any questions on breeding snakes, what it entitles, what you can expect, I know quite a bit about any products for snakes and their husbandry.

I currently keep over 150 snakes, I keep everything from ball pyhtons, to retics to green tree pythons. I have been around them my whole life due to a family interest in breeding them. I have researched, purchased, and delt with just about every snake, product and issue you can run into.

Although I do not have a degree in herpatology, I have been around snakes my whole life and through books, research and life I know alot about them.