Snakes/what snake is this

I live in Vietnam and this little fellow wandered into my house any idea what it is??

To be honest it looks like a baby jungle carpet python, they are a bit nippy but are harmless aside from that, but they are more native to Australia so it may be a pet or a mix of snakes that I have not before seen. I would just let him go away from the house and try not to handle him to much, his head is not shaped like that of a venomous snake but I still would not try and mess with him to much.

Amber Barrett

I can answer any and all questions about snakes, whether its how to pick the right snake for your needs and wants, eating and temperature issues, health problems ( I can not give a diagnosis or make up for vetrinary treatment but can give options on what to do). I can also answer any questions on breeding snakes, what it entitles, what you can expect, I know quite a bit about any products for snakes and their husbandry.

I currently keep over 150 snakes, I keep everything from ball pyhtons, to retics to green tree pythons. I have been around them my whole life due to a family interest in breeding them. I have researched, purchased, and delt with just about every snake, product and issue you can run into.

Although I do not have a degree in herpatology, I have been around snakes my whole life and through books, research and life I know alot about them.