Snakes/Snake ID

Question
Snake 1
Snake 1  

Snake 2
Snake 2  
We found this snake in Delaware.  I'm not sure how it died but think the horses next door may have played a part.  I would like to know if you can tell me what kind of snake it was.  I've attached a couple of pic and have a couple more if necessary.  Thanks!

Answer
It looks like a hog nose, they are rear fanged venemous but its nothing more than what a bee sting would be and they have to chew on you for a very long time to get you with those teeth. So they are harmless. I actually have bred them in the past and had one big male that I took to schools with me for kids to hold. So I wouldnt worry to much, they will keep the mice population down in feed.

Snakes

Amber Barrett