Snakes/Venomous snakes

Question
Hello. I`m in the process of writing about the 3 most venous snakes in the world and was wondering if you could assist.
Much appreciation in advance

Answer
Willie,
  The 3 most venomous snakes in the world is subjective. You have to decide your formula, are you considering toxicity only or toxicity + venom yeild, or both + aggressiveness to make the most dangerous snake in the world? I suggest you take it all into account and write on the most dangerous snakes in the world. Here is a link to the Lethal Dose 50 list. Use the top 3 off of this, google them and there should be plenty of information there for you.

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2003/stoneley/strength.htm

Snakes

Kevin L. Ogle