Snakes/Snake

Question
mystery snake
mystery snake  
What kind of snake is this? We live in south florida and found it on the porch.

Answer
this pic was a little better, it looks like a gray rat snake to me. Similar in appearance to a corn snake. I don't have it in my hands so I cant promise that's what it is 100% but it has a egg shaped head and to me its a non venomous snake. But I would still not try and mess with it incase it does bite you. If its still alive I would leave it alone, he is there due to a food source being high at your place and will eat whatever frogs and mice you may have and will be on his way. I have quite a few rattlesnakes and bull snakes around my place and they run when they see me so they generally will not bother you.

Snakes

Amber Barrett