hi mrs amber.i am happy that i can to have contact with a person like you.
i hope that i can get benefit from you,re data.
i have some questions that i hope you can answer them and please answer with details and explain completely.
sorry that i am a little sensitive, i just want to know the answers very well.
my first question is for milk think that if i want to choose milk snake,which spices or sub spices can be better.i mean from different aspects like adaptation,and healthy things and behavior and their relationship and etc...
my next question is that do you think is it right that we put milk snakes with other snakes?i heard that milk snakes sometimes eat other snakes and do you think if(for example.)i put a milk snake with a corn snake is it possible that milk snake eat corn snake or smaller snakes?
my next question is that what is you,re idea about albino milk snakes?can they be good choices?you know i heard that albino snakes are not very strong and are more sensitive and are weaker in comparision with manual snakes,and is there any difference between albino milk snakes and manual milk snakes?(except of their color,i mean somethings like their adaptation and their behavior and etc...)
my next and my last question is that how we can understand the difference between an albino milk snake and an albino coral snake,i know the difference between a manual milk snake and manual coral snake but about albino coral and milk snakes i don,t know how i must understand their difference.
thank you a lot and sorry that it was too long forgive me mrs amber and i hope that you answer all of my questions,please,thank you very much.

To start off snakes are 100% solitary animals. No matter the type, snakes should never be kept together. Snakes don't bond with other animals or their owner, and as long as they are properly fed and their on proper substrate and their temps and humidity are kept correct, they rarely get sick.

They are pretty hardy animals. But yes, some colubrids will eat other snakes. And the snake can be the same size or bigger than them. Some have even tried eating their own tails.
As far as albino's go, they are really no different than any other morph. They do not handle sun or light as well but it isn't anything serious.

And it is pretty easy to tell a albino milk and a albino coral apart. Their patterns are different and the coloration and markings on them are different. But it is very unlikely you would ever come across a wild albino coral. They would really only be seen with a breeder and they are labeled.  

Amber Barrett

I can answer any and all questions about snakes, whether its how to pick the right snake for your needs and wants, eating and temperature issues, health problems ( I can not give a diagnosis or make up for vetrinary treatment but can give options on what to do). I can also answer any questions on breeding snakes, what it entitles, what you can expect, I know quite a bit about any products for snakes and their husbandry.

I currently keep over 150 snakes, I keep everything from ball pyhtons, to retics to green tree pythons. I have been around them my whole life due to a family interest in breeding them. I have researched, purchased, and delt with just about every snake, product and issue you can run into.

Although I do not have a degree in herpatology, I have been around snakes my whole life and through books, research and life I know alot about them.