May i know what kind of snake is this?is it dangerous?

Appears to be a vine snake, depending on where you live. They are mildly rear fang venomous but at that size the snake would have a really hard time chewing on you to even get those fangs into your skin. They are pretty placid snakes and are really no cause for concern. In fact he is a very helpful little guy to have outside.

But as always, I do not recommend touching or handling any snake that you see in the wild.  

Amber Barrett

I can answer any and all questions about snakes, whether its how to pick the right snake for your needs and wants, eating and temperature issues, health problems ( I can not give a diagnosis or make up for vetrinary treatment but can give options on what to do). I can also answer any questions on breeding snakes, what it entitles, what you can expect, I know quite a bit about any products for snakes and their husbandry.

I currently keep over 150 snakes, I keep everything from ball pyhtons, to retics to green tree pythons. I have been around them my whole life due to a family interest in breeding them. I have researched, purchased, and delt with just about every snake, product and issue you can run into.

Although I do not have a degree in herpatology, I have been around snakes my whole life and through books, research and life I know alot about them.