Snakes/Baby Ball Python

Have had my baby ball since 1-17-15 couple days ago noticed eyes dented in read not enough humidity in tank so bumped up humidity, this morning at 2 am laying in tank and buckled up and made a horrible noise and again at 8:30 am this morning, took him our no wheezing or bubbles, any suggestions to what might be going on with him!! Thank You!! Terri

Snakes can have respiratory issues without constant wheezing or bubbles. He needs to be taken to a actual exotics vet, as RI's kill snakes very easily.

But he needs to be checked and cleared if he doesn't have one. But always keep his temps and humidity correct, as these are very touchy snakes.

Even a big storm can throw them off and they can go off food for months.  

Amber Barrett

I can answer any and all questions about snakes, whether its how to pick the right snake for your needs and wants, eating and temperature issues, health problems ( I can not give a diagnosis or make up for vetrinary treatment but can give options on what to do). I can also answer any questions on breeding snakes, what it entitles, what you can expect, I know quite a bit about any products for snakes and their husbandry.

I currently keep over 150 snakes, I keep everything from ball pyhtons, to retics to green tree pythons. I have been around them my whole life due to a family interest in breeding them. I have researched, purchased, and delt with just about every snake, product and issue you can run into.

Although I do not have a degree in herpatology, I have been around snakes my whole life and through books, research and life I know alot about them.