Snakes/Help In identifying this snake if possible.

Question
Snake
Snake  
Hello,
I have a friend in Pakistan and she recently found a snake in her bedside table!

Unfortunately the snake was killed.

I would just like ot know if you would be able to help me identify this snake species.
I have attached an image to assist you in your search.

Thanks

Answer
Unfortunately I do not know, it could be a species of cobra. But the head is smashed and so it is hard to tell. This is a very base look for snakes, as it could be a few species. I do not deal with species out side of the United States, but even then it could be a few things. Even if not native, it could be a non native species that escaped from someone  

Snakes

Amber Barrett