Snakes/Help In identifying this snake if possible.

I have a friend in Pakistan and she recently found a snake in her bedside table!

Unfortunately the snake was killed.

I would just like ot know if you would be able to help me identify this snake species.
I have attached an image to assist you in your search.

Unfortunately I do not know, it could be a species of cobra. But the head is smashed and so it is hard to tell. This is a very base look for snakes, as it could be a few species. I do not deal with species out side of the United States, but even then it could be a few things. Even if not native, it could be a non native species that escaped from someone  

Amber Barrett

I can answer any and all questions about snakes, whether its how to pick the right snake for your needs and wants, eating and temperature issues, health problems ( I can not give a diagnosis or make up for vetrinary treatment but can give options on what to do). I can also answer any questions on breeding snakes, what it entitles, what you can expect, I know quite a bit about any products for snakes and their husbandry.

I currently keep over 150 snakes, I keep everything from ball pyhtons, to retics to green tree pythons. I have been around them my whole life due to a family interest in breeding them. I have researched, purchased, and delt with just about every snake, product and issue you can run into.

Although I do not have a degree in herpatology, I have been around snakes my whole life and through books, research and life I know alot about them.