Soccer (American), Football (European)/About red devils

Dear Andy Black.

I would be grateful if you could answer my questions.

I'm interested in the Mnchester United.
Why is it that Kagawa cannot appear in a game?
I think Kagawa's ball controll is good for team.

Hello Takanori,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been ill.

I understand your question, I also agree that Kagawa has excellent control ans is a very good player. However when choosing a team, there are skills each player brings, some are defensive, some are good passers, some tackling and others attacking and so on.
When the team manager chooses his team, he has to pick players who give the right balance of skills. I think the manager is choosing Rooney instead of Kagawa at the moment. I think if Rooney or Van Persie are injured, Kagawa will play in the team in their place.

I hope this helps you understand, and I hope to see Kagawa playing more soon.

Thank you,
Andrew Black.

Soccer (American), Football (European)

Andy Black

I'm happy to answer questions relating to playing in, managing and running a football (soccer) club. I am up to date with laws of the game (adult 11-a-side) and pay attention to the news in major european leagues. I may not be able to answer questions relating to junior football laws and do not have contacts at professional clubs.

I have played both 11-a-side and 5-a-side football at regional level for 15 years and at youth level prior to this for as long as i can remember. I have experience of managing adult teams both at intermediate and amateur level, and as son of a club Chairman i am familiar with running and progressing a club.

None relating directly to football, will be taking FA Coaching badges over next few years.

2007 Regional 6-a-side league winners.