Social Etiquette and Good Manners/returning of phone calls

Jess wrote at 2011-07-01 13:25:17
I find it very rude when a friend does not return your call for days if at all. One of my friends is notorious for doing this. I think a couple days at the most is all it should take to call a friend back....unless said friend is going through a crisis such as a family member in the hospital. But just to not call a friend back because "I was busy", is rude. Everyone is busy but you don't ignore a friend

Janie wrote at 2013-02-20 14:46:54
I also think it's rude not to return phonecalls, either with a quick call or text within a day or two.

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Jay Remer

I am happy to answer any questions about social or corporate etiquette as well as questions regarding international protocol. It is important to practice civility. It is contagious.

I am certified by the Protocol School of Washington as a consultant for corporate etiquette and international protocol. I have been entertaining and giving advise on entertaining for over 40 years.

Weekly column in Telegraph Journal

Graduate of Protocol School of Washington