Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Is there a polite way to invite yourself into someone's house?

Mary wrote at 2014-02-26 14:22:32
Iam impressed for your courage, it is not something that you fill bad at it, things like that do happen. In my home country Tanzania East Africa we do invite those who can not afford for hotels,and stay with them at home as the way we normally live, we ask him/her to contribute a bit for a stay which is very reasonable. But we make sure the guest is from known source before taking them. And in this regard they will be able to accomplish their mission and advantage of enjoying other culture. I wish others could do the same.

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Jay Remer