Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Death of Friends Father

Bonbon wrote at 2014-11-08 18:13:49
Jay, you truly are an absolute idiot! To say nothing is necessary for the death of a friend's father is incorrect. Why do you think Sympathy cards are available? At the very least sending a note of condolences to one's friend or relative is in order. An added gift would be flowers to the funeral homer  church if this is where the viewing is.

You are in no position to be offering social etiquette advice.  

Bonbon wrote at 2014-11-08 18:16:28
Jay, you truly are an absolute idiot! To say nothing is necessary for the death of a friend's father is incorrect. Why do you think Sympathy cards are available? At the very least sending a note of condolences to one's friend or relative is in order. An added gift would be flowers to the funeral home or church  if this is where the viewing is. Also, a donation to a charity close to the deceased is an added plus.

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Jay Remer