Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Obituary etiquette

Do you list adult step children/adult step grandchildren on an obituary if they did not call or visit stepmother?

Entirely up to you. An obituary is about information,not about revenge. If these "steps"
are living in the community or well known,it would be better to list them. Avoid questions
and drama. Two things that you and your family do not need the added distraction of after
such a traumatic and life changing event.

Again,this decision is entirely up to you. It is not inappropriate either way. Just
examine your motives and act as you feel would best honor your Mother.

Please know how sorry I am for your loss.

With sincere sympathy,
         Amanda Gamble

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Amanda Gamble

I will answer any etiquette question you`d care to ask! I will be happy to give friendly non-judgmental advice on any situation. Certain cultures and religions that outside of my personal scope of knowledge but I usually know whom to ask when I have a question. Time specific questions may or may not get answered by your deadline.

I have been writing a daily etiquette advice column for 12 years. I have taught as well as given lectures on the subject.

Life and other institutions.