Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Obituary etiquette

Question
Do you list adult step children/adult step grandchildren on an obituary if they did not call or visit stepmother?

Answer
Melissa,
  Entirely up to you. An obituary is about information,not about revenge. If these "steps"
are living in the community or well known,it would be better to list them. Avoid questions
and drama. Two things that you and your family do not need the added distraction of after
such a traumatic and life changing event.

Again,this decision is entirely up to you. It is not inappropriate either way. Just
examine your motives and act as you feel would best honor your Mother.

Please know how sorry I am for your loss.

With sincere sympathy,
         Amanda Gamble

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Amanda Gamble