Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Death of a student

One of my middle school students has lost both of her parents and the grandmother that was helping to take care of her.  She is moving.  A group of her teachers want to give a gift to her to express our sincere sympathy.  What do you suggest?

Thank you for your question. My heart goes out to this little angel. I suggest perhaps an album of candid photo of her classmates taken around the school campus, and signed with warm wishes. You can incorporate the school colors and maybe a plush toy of the mascot, if applicable.  

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Constance Hoffman

As a professional etiquette coach and trainer, I am able to assist with any and all of your questions pertaining to social and business skills, party manner, appearance, communication both verbal and written, tipping, email manners and social media, and of course entertaining and dining etiquette.

As owner of Social and Business Graces, I have been teaching children and adults for over 15 years.

Owner of Social and Business Graces

Owner, teacher, coach and author of "Tips on Tipping".