Social Etiquette and Good Manners/death of former mother in law

What is an appropriate way for me to honor the death of my former mother-in-law,my adult childrens grandmother? I wanted to give each of my children something.

Ms. Koch:  I am sorry for the loss of your former mother-in-law.  It must be a difficult time for your children, and so course, when our kids hurt, we hurt for them.

Perhaps considering sharing a gift/memento that was given to you by your former mother-in-law.  Put together a photo album/scrap book containing childhood photos, cards, and memories.  Consider a donation to her favorite charity on behalf of the children; arrange for the planting of a tree in her community.  

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Constance Hoffman

As a professional etiquette coach and trainer, I am able to assist with any and all of your questions pertaining to social and business skills, party manner, appearance, communication both verbal and written, tipping, email manners and social media, and of course entertaining and dining etiquette.

As owner of Social and Business Graces, I have been teaching children and adults for over 15 years.

Owner of Social and Business Graces

Owner, teacher, coach and author of "Tips on Tipping".