Social Etiquette and Good Manners/death of former mother in law

Question
What is an appropriate way for me to honor the death of my former mother-in-law,my adult childrens grandmother? I wanted to give each of my children something.

Answer
Ms. Koch:  I am sorry for the loss of your former mother-in-law.  It must be a difficult time for your children, and so course, when our kids hurt, we hurt for them.

Perhaps considering sharing a gift/memento that was given to you by your former mother-in-law.  Put together a photo album/scrap book containing childhood photos, cards, and memories.  Consider a donation to her favorite charity on behalf of the children; arrange for the planting of a tree in her community.  

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Constance Hoffman