Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Son

My son is graduating from the fire academy. I am wondering who should pin his badge on him myself or his fiance.
Thank you

Congratulations to your son and to you, proud mother.  The person to pin the badge should be the most influential person in your sons life.  Ideally your son will have a Captain's promotion down the road and he can select the next worthy recipient.

Whomever he elects not to select, I recommend he has a word with them prior to the date.

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Constance Hoffman

As a professional etiquette coach and trainer, I am able to assist with any and all of your questions pertaining to social and business skills, party manner, appearance, communication both verbal and written, tipping, email manners and social media, and of course entertaining and dining etiquette.

As owner of Social and Business Graces, I have been teaching children and adults for over 15 years.

Owner of Social and Business Graces

Owner, teacher, coach and author of "Tips on Tipping".