Social Etiquette and Good Manners/"Hosted By" on Formal Dinner Pary Invitation

I am composing formal invitations for my mother's 70th birthday party, which will be a dinner at a nice restaurant with all of her close friends.  My brother and I will be hosting it (splitting the cost, as I am doing all of the planning and arrangements).  My brother recently got married and will be married less than a year when the party is held.  I am not married.  When writing "Hosted By" on the invitation, do I put just my name and his name, or do I also need to add my new sister-in-law's name?  My mother's friends have met my sister-in-law, however, they have not seen her often.  

Thank you very much,

Sarah:  Thank you for your question.  And Happy 70th to your mother.  Please include your sister-in-laws name on the invitation.  Depending on if the invitations are casual or formal, below are the suggestions:

Ms. Sarah Jones & Mr. and Mrs.WIlliam Jones (His Full Name) is traditional/formal.
Sarah Jones & Bill and Mary Jones  (First Name) + (First Name) + (Surname) is casual/informal.

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Constance Hoffman

As a professional etiquette coach and trainer, I am able to assist with any and all of your questions pertaining to social and business skills, party manner, appearance, communication both verbal and written, tipping, email manners and social media, and of course entertaining and dining etiquette.

As owner of Social and Business Graces, I have been teaching children and adults for over 15 years.

Owner of Social and Business Graces

Owner, teacher, coach and author of "Tips on Tipping".