Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Granddaughters HS Graduation Announcement

I'm trying to help my granddaughter by making her high school graduation announcements. She is a Honors Graduate with The National Technical Honor Society; Senior Beta Club and she stated she will be wearing a Red Cord for Medical Classes. Would it be proper to list "Wearing Red Cord for Medical Classes" on the announcements? She has taken many honor medical classes and is about ready to receive her CNA; will finalize that degree after entering UNC Charlotte, NC. Thank you for your help!

Dear Sandy,
Graduation announcements are sent out after the event, so what she will be wearing is of no consequence. The words "Graduating with Honors" is appropriate. Because this is a HS graduation, any mention of medical classes may be misleading and confusing to those who receive or read the announcement. I hope this helps. Please do extend my congratulations to your granddaughter.
My best,

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Jay Remer

I am happy to answer any questions about social or corporate etiquette as well as questions regarding international protocol. It is important to practice civility. It is contagious.

I am certified by the Protocol School of Washington as a consultant for corporate etiquette and international protocol. I have been entertaining and giving advise on entertaining for over 40 years.

Weekly column in Telegraph Journal

Graduate of Protocol School of Washington