Social Etiquette and Good Manners/Awkward way of sitting

Question
Hi, my name is Ashley, 19 and I have an awkward question to ask. As everyone knows girls normally cross their legs at the knee, I do it too but the awkward thing is that I have the habit of crossing it twice, which I find more comfortable. I don't often see others do that, and some of my friends said it looks a bit weird. So I was wondering if I should stop doing it for etiquette sake?

Like this: http://f.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=9604fc0860d9f2d320442ce99

Answer
Ashley:
Thank you for your question as well as the visual so that I might completely understand. In a casual situation I believe that crossing your legs twice proposes no issue, especially if it is comfortable.

In the work force, during interviews, business meetings and events, I would refrain from do so.  The nonverbal message you are sending is that you could be scared, nervous, or uncomfortable.

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Constance Hoffman