Social Etiquette and Good Manners/women

Question
Is it bad manners to go up to a woman I don't know and say "I want to fuck you".

Answer
If you really have to ask this question, then you are beyond what I or anyone can do for you. You are a hopeless cad with no redeeming social value and possibly borderline misogyny. You will spend your life wondering why no one likes you and this translates to a 94.3% chance you will commit suicide. People banned by polite society for unacceptable behavior lead lives of silent desperation. You are to be pitied and your parent (I'm certain your father never married your mother--so that's not a typo) should be kicked out of the trailer park. You should be ashamed of yourself as well.

Social Etiquette and Good Manners

Teri Davis Newman