Social Media and Networking/Can you help me with facebook?

im trying to publicize my book on facebook. im making friends in the age range (around 12 to 16 years old), but then what? how do i make posts that all my friends will see? how do i get the word out to all my friends that i have published a book?

question 2: what's the best way to market a book on facebook?

Hi David,

Do you have a page for your book? Not a profile where you add friends, but a page where you can get likes.

Network with other authors on Facebook, look for local tagging ladders. Post regularly on your page, including funny and inspirational images so people will like and share. See if you can give away free copies to bloggers in exchange for reviews.

Good luck

Social Media and Networking

Questions relating to social networks including Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. Questions relating to promoting your business, fan pages, privacy settings, errors, viral links and other social media related problems.

Fifteen years experience with the internet. Admin for over 10 Facebook pages - one of which has over 36,000 likes. Experience with linking, sharing and promoting through a range of social media.

Studying degree in Journalism.