Social Media and Networking/Free stuff

I'm a low-income Ohio resident. I don't own a motor vehicle. I
want a small pickup truck. How can I let MANY Facebook/Twitter
users know about my need, & hopefully receive a free truck from
a generous donor?

Have you tried Facebook marketplace? You can also start a group or page on Facebook and ask if someone has a truck that they are willing to donate to your cause... Your best bet though is to just post and ask followers and friends to share your post, and hope that someone sees it. That's the only way to do it without spending money on advertising, which would be more beneficial spent on food or even your 'truck fund'. Let me know if this helps, and if not, perhaps we can work on something more precise.  

Social Media and Networking

Desire Roberts

I can answer anything on social media marketing and its processes, that is, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc, and how to use them. Also I have extensive knowledge in content marketing, website design and development, online public relations, SEO, and new media marketing.

I have extensive knowledge in everything digital and have been working in this field heavily for 3-4 years now, which means I have lots of experience with social media marketing, digital promotions, online public relations, content marketing, referral marketing, new media marketing, search engine optimisation, website design and development.

Certified Project Manager Degree in Media and Communications Years of self-study, and working in the Digital Marketing industry