Social Media and Networking/Order of Facebook photos

Question
Hello,

In the Photos section of a Facebook page, can I assume that the photos appearing at the top are the ones that were taken last? In other words, when photos are uploaded, is the order in which they appear similar to how emails appear in your inbox--the earlier ones are at the bottom of your inbox while the more recent ones are at the top?

I hope you understand what I am asking.

Thank you.

Answer
Yes, the ones at the top are the more recently uploaded ones. It's just how Facebook orders it. I'm not certain if they still do this, but you used to be able to re-order your photos in an album. But if you haven't re-ordered them manually, then the current order would be the most recently uploaded to the top, and earliest uploaded at the bottom; very much like your inbox!  

Social Media and Networking

Desire Roberts