Social Media and Networking/face book + linkdt problems and inquiries

Question
QUESTION: hello sir , firstly I have some questions regarding face book noticed that I have two account profiles on face book

1- how can I gather contact on both account to be one account , is that available if yes , how can I do that ?

2- if I want to convert my profile to page , does I ll keep my contacts friends or they ll be fade ?

3- whats the pros and cons for converting my account to page ?

4- if I decide to convert my profile to page , can I send a message to all my friend list one time , to inform them that my profile converted to page and give them other contacts to contact me ?

5- can I join a group on face even I have a face book page not profile , if yes does this group ll appear on my page  ?

6- sir I want privacy , so I think about changing my account , I want expose all my news or opinion also videos also pics (I m an artist) and people just comment only or like , I didnt want to some one put something or access my account follow , comment , poke , put his news and tagging and this shitty  crowdy I hate on face book I dont want to know anything about my friends , I want just share what I want to share and be the administrator whether share to some persons or all person ?

7- when my birthday upcoming , some friends get a notification and send me a comment , does this option ll be available when I convert my profile to page ?

8- will the chatting or messaging option ll be available when I convert my account to page ?

last thing

about linkdt

1- how can I prevent someone of my friend list to access my account and check my contacts , my contact is related to my work  and I didnt want to some intrusive s to check my contact , is that option exist , if yes , how can I adjust it ?

thanks and best regards

ANSWER: Hello, I'll try to answer as best as I can.

1 - Yes, you have to contact Facebook directly for this.

2 - You cannot convert a profile into a page, you will have to create a page

3 - Refer to #2

4 - Refer to #2

5 - No, pages cannot join groups

6 - I don't understand what you're asking here.

7 - Pages do not have birthdays.

8 - Pages cannot access chat, but there is a message option.

LinkedIn:

1 - You can adjust your privacy settings for this. If the person is your connection, you can delete and block them.

I hope I answered your questions to your satisfaction.

QUESTION: regarding to point no. 4 you had answered , please check the following link and you ll find that there is an availability for converting account to page

https://www.facebook.com/help/175644189234902

please comment

thanks and best regards

Answer
Hello,

Facebook would be the best place to start with doing work on their platform; they have all the information and would be able to help you in ways I cannot, since I do not work for Facebook.

It seems you're off to a good start, since you were able to find the answers to the questions you asked me on a Facebook FAQ page.

Good luck.  

Social Media and Networking

Desire Roberts