Social Media and Networking/picture upload

I have a fairly basic question about Facebook.  I am totally new
at this, and need to know how to upload an initial picture?
I have one but don't even know how to put it on computer.
The only way I know is scanner?  Please help, feeling stupid.
Also, what is your next choice for "friendship type" social media sites, up next to Facebook, similar functions?

Thank you, deperate in need of help.

Okay you go to your profile, and hover over your photo. You should see an option there to change/upload a photo. Now you click the upload button and go to the folder you have that photo stored on your computer. Click upload/open and voila! You're all set.

Let me know if you have any problems with this and I'll try to help you.  

Social Media and Networking

Desire Roberts

I can answer anything on social media marketing and its processes, that is, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc, and how to use them. Also I have extensive knowledge in content marketing, website design and development, online public relations, SEO, and new media marketing.

I have extensive knowledge in everything digital and have been working in this field heavily for 3-4 years now, which means I have lots of experience with social media marketing, digital promotions, online public relations, content marketing, referral marketing, new media marketing, search engine optimisation, website design and development.

Certified Project Manager Degree in Media and Communications Years of self-study, and working in the Digital Marketing industry