Social Work/Grandfathering

Ms. R wrote at 2013-10-13 23:20:16
I LIVE IN  WASH. D.C. AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF NEW YORK GRANDFATHERS SOCIAL WORKERS AS AN LICSW WITH AN LGSW.

Social Work

Hank Hokamp

Helping people is WHY we're here. At least it's my purpose of life. Why do people keep seeking humanism, nihilism and existentialism? Few seem to realize satisfaction. All humans are subject to death and Earth has not been cultivated into an earth-wide paradise. Perhaps it can be if we serve one another. I can't imagine a more satisfying life than using my free will to serve thy neighbor. Let's get started. It's 2009! Never allow the past to hold you back from enjoying a full life. What have you got to lose, except a heavy burden? Forgiveness is the key to moving forward, which is WHY it's on the right path to gaining insight. Love your authentic self even more than you did yesterday. YOU CAN DO IT! I seem to have this "savior complex" due to which I seem to be automatically attracted to people who need my help on a daily basis. Since we are the only critters on the planet, how about joining me? Pleasure and satisfaction are your rewards. Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever. Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Meeting all walks of life head on and learning from experience. Some people call me SOCIOLOGY! Sounds corny but ... it's better than some alternatives!

Phi Delta Theta Fraternity; Noon Optimists; Paralegal Assns.

Champaign (IL) News-Gazette (Feature writer and City reporter); Galveston New-Tribune; Orlando Sentinel-Star et al.

Some 6 years of formal education.

46 athletic awards, mostly in baseball and golf.